One of my best friends. I really really really love her. And even though we fight over stupid things and I get furious with her, truth is, she's become one of the people that I really can't live without. I can say I don't care when I'm angry at her, but I do, so much that my mood gets effected.
She's one of the few people that I would give everything I have and more just to never see her upset or uncomfortable in anyway. She's lucky to have someone like me *LOL cocky-confidence* - I too am lucky to have her in my life. When she's happy I feel happy. I can be in a horribly fucked up mood and then I'll see her laughing or smiling or see a pic of her doing either and I'd actually feel better.
I love to make her laugh. *heart*
I really wish one day an awesome, caring, handsome, insanely rich guy would come for her - then there are days that I feel like there is not a single guy out there good enough for her. Can such a well rounded guy like that even exist - and not be gay, taken or Jewish?? I pray a lot for her, that's one of the things I keep praying for and Inshallah I'm hoping that is one prayer that will be accepted.
10 things I really love about her?
- She loves me also (and she said it first XD)
- Her laugh, her smile
- Her love for eating what I cook (especially burgers and pasta)
- How she gets lost in her own 79a world and is oblivious to her surroundings (sometimes that's the very thing that gets me so angry at her)
- Her hugs *heart*
- Her willingness to help (if she realizes you need it - God help you when she doesn't)
- How much she loves her Humpty XD (I love her humpty too :D )
- She's not one of those hopeless 5aroofas with a string of 5aroofs hanging off her ass
- Her love for sleep (Its really cute XD )
- Her scent (she always chooses great perfumes. soft, warm with a hint of action)
Ya rab la t7rimni minha 2bdan w la yrini feeha b2san ybkeeni
I love you HKD gad al kown :*