Thursday, March 08, 2012

The World is Indeed Flat

I would know, considering I fell off of the edge and returned..

Seriously feels that way. I honestly don't know why I stopped blogging. There is plenty to blog about.

It's senior year baaaaaaybeeeh!

(Random but I had to write it *hopeless*)

I have mixed feelings about that. Graduation needs to happen. Since my last post, I've moved to the dorms and have been commuting back and forth between Qatar (where my folks moved) and UAE.

Dorm life has been different, nothing like what I imagined it would be. It has its ups and downs but in the end its just like any other roller coaster ride, you just have to sit back and enjoy cuz when all is said and done and you find yourself back home you can be sure you'll miss it like hell.

Senior year seemed so far away till it finally came around, now it seems to have come from no where and it's got me thinking. Thinking the notorious senior question "What comes next?"

Normally a senior ought to be thinking of where they want to work, we have to choose a company to intern at this month. I want to intern here in UAE, not sure which emirate if I did. The option is open to intern in a company in Qatar. There are plus sides to both and while the decision is unimportant enough to flip a coin on, I think I might go with listing the pros and cons and pretend I'm one of those super responsible folk who actually put deep thought into things like that.

I'm bored. God damn the thieving pig who stole my PS2, all its games AND the memory card (may they be triple damned just for that).

I'll be blogging more from today.

|| Dont hold your breath on that.||

No comments: