Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wanted

Best friend wanted..

Description:

» Honest

» Sense of humor

» Positive

» Pessimistic

» Classy

» Spontaneous

» Fun

» Free spirited

» Believes

» Outspoken

» Non-conformist

» Not afraid to show emotions

» Sincere

» Loyal

» Knows when to shut up and listen

» Knows what I'm thinking even when I don't say it

» Knows when to lecture

» Trusts me

» Feels comfortable enough to confide in me

» Comfortable with me confiding in them

» Doesn't block me out

» Takes me seriously

» Can forgive me if I wrong them

» And if they can't forgive, at least hear me out and allow me to earn back their respect

Those are the first things that come to mind, I'm pretty sure their is more.. Maybe I should start my own reality game show like Paris and Brody (Ha) - I wonder how long the winning contestants lasted as their best friends..

1 comment:

Neelofer said...

I think what you wrote is everybody's description of a best friend.:)