Thursday, October 25, 2007

6 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers

Lol, the group that presented today and made their presentation into a mock live interview brought a book along with them. The girl who played the part of the manager flashed it briefly and gave us a quick overview of it. When she had flashed the book I caught a quick glimpse of part of the title which I read "6 Habits"..


I had heard of "7 Habits" and I had seen one called "8th Habit"... but never before had I seen "6 Habits". I couldn't see the full title from my seat so I memorized the author's name and resolved to look it up as soon as I layed hands on net.


That's exactly what I did too. Turns out the book was called "6 Habits of Highly Effective Bosses". Lol I should have known, it's a management class after all.


So anywayz when I googled the title it came up with an interesting blog with a post titled: 6 Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers. My interest was peaked so I read on. It was a really interesting post and I just thought I should share it with you guys =)


In other news; I took the much dreaded IT exam today...surprisingly it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I only had to leave one question unanswered which was : how to make a bunch of little boxes inside of an existing small box (cell rather).. I was stumped on that one =X

No comments: