Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Warning, eyes may melt from the extreme cuteness to follow...





Here are the pics of my friend's kitten.. The first 3 pics I took back in April when she first found the kitten. The last two I took last night. I love that cat's eyes! In the last pic I got a really good shot of them. Her eyes are wide like that, as if she is really surprised or something but they remain like that all the time so kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. And I won't even start about her extra soft fur! Subhan allah alKhalaq.
Lol, I remember back in April when I went over to go see the kitten I picked her up and she immediately pissed on me. I had to go back to uni too but had to first wait for my things to wash and dry! This time she was really playful and bit me with her cute little teeth...
I suddenly really want a cat again, but I don't want the responsibilty =C

No comments: