Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Premonition

I don't know why but I really don't want tomorrow to come.. maybe some of the reason might be that I'm nervous about the tournament tomorrow but there's something else. I felt uneasy last night as I tried to finish that paper for the project, I fell asleep in front of my laptop and I think it was pretty early (a little after 7 maybe). I was very uncomfortable and kept waking up. Finally at 12 am I gave up on the idea of sleep and decided to get some work done. The later I stayed up the more this feeling of not wanting tomorrow to come increased. It's now 3:30am. I feel tired but I know I won't be able to sleep and at any rate that would bring tomorrow even faster. I'll probably have hell to pay for tomorrow in Islamic Culture where I'll be trying to desperately fight off sleep...
I hope tomorrow turns out to be a normal day and that this is all just a false alarm..

No comments: