El Hazard's random thoughts.
CUTE?EW!la, ou not toilet trained!:: shivers ::
One of these days I'll convert ya to a die-hard animal lover...bwhahahahahaha
sorry to disappoint, but that ain't gonna happen. Eva.Ha!
HE IS SO PRECIOUS I LOVE HIM I LOVE HIMMMM Wait, I didn't get that bit about toilet training. Is he yours? Do you let him run around the house? What happens if he has to go to the bathroom? (=p @ that last one).I've been wanting a new pet for a while, something that's just mine but I was told "no fuzzy creatures inside the house" and "no birds in cages". So I said, "SNAKE THEN" to which no one agreed. ;_;
whoops! i was so sure i saw 'he'. sorry cleo ;o;
Alhamdilla Salamah Kath =)No the ferret belonged to my sister's friend. The ferret wasn't toilet trained. (not exactly sure how one would go about toilet training a ferret =P) My sis said the ferret was put in a basket sometimes but most of the time it was allowed to run around her friend's room only.I agree with u about wanting a pet. A furry cuddly one! I miss my cat T_T
El hazard, it aint happening. IS not. I respect your love for animals, but I certainly am not gonna share that love! horses, yeah, I adore them. Ferrets? Think not.Kath hun, lemme elaborate about HRH cleo's lack of toilet training. Since Her Highness Cleo is left to roam, it shouldn't be surprising if a certain ferrety gift is left as a surprise in the bed..or in a closet.Very kawaii pic..
yeah thats what i thought. i would love to have a pet around but its those little 'presents' that i dont think i could stand xD
I am crazy about animals..that doesn't mean I am down with there surprises. MY CATS where toilet trained. My first cat, Jasim, I trained as a kitten to go take care of his business outside. (that way I didn't have to deal with the stinky litter box =D ) Bu6i was a bit slower IQ wise and only handled his business outside 95% of the time... Don't ask about the other 5% =P
Post a Comment