Friday, August 11, 2006

Gankutsuou

Relief! After spending hours this morning on my viciously progressing "project" I decided to take a break and watch some anime. The anime menu today was pretty good with Blood+ eps 39 & 40 and the first ep of School Rumble: 2nd term. Surfing the net afterwards produced an interesting anime review site where I found out that an anime for one of my favorite books, The Count of Monte Cristo, exists called "Gankutsuou". Of course after immediately combing all torrent sites for it, finding and downloading it, I decided to see what else the review site had. Seriously like "OMG!" when I found out there are two extra eps from the first season of Honey & Clover called Chapters "L" and "F" (wallah so creative....). Needless to say they are at the moment all downloading....
Anywayz my thumb is stiffening from previous injury and project is demanding further attention.
Hmm..seems this was another pointless post (attempt at stalling inevitable return to project) but poor blog was looking neglected...

No comments: