Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A Long Time Ago..

A Long time ago, we used to be friends
But I, haven’t thought of you lately at all..

That part of a theme song so reminds me of life and the irony of living life in general..

I joked about it before, but this time I’m serious.. Don’t wonder why I’m not going to be posting for awhile either, I just don’t feel like doing anything anymore. I’ve been needing a break for a long time now and with this semester finishing in a few days and my managing to get kicked off the tennis team for losing my jolly good ole temper with H.R.H Queen of Romania - and All the Rest of the World, there’d be no better time than now to retreat from the world and find ‘myself’. I wasn’t going to talk about this on my blog but I think I owe my friends firstly and a few others a rational explanation for my behavior lately and maybe some sort of apology. It’s not because of any of u guys.. I’m simply just way stressed and it’s getting to me. I’m at a point where I can’t just smile, joke and pretend nothing’s wrong anymore, I need to do something about this before I lose myself completely.


Regards all,

EL Hazard

PS. I’m not going to let adversity show me, I'm going to be the one ‘showing’ adversity what I know I am, and when I do I’ll be back. I wish you guys all the best.

3 comments:

Bookworm said...

I know that people need some alone time sometimes, to think things through and to find themselves. I just wish things get easier for you and that you get what you want and de-stress your life.

Don't forget that I'm always going to be here if you need me.

Allah yesahil 3leech

Anonymous said...

We'll be here when you get back!

El Hazard said...

Thanx you guys..

Rabee yahfadthkum ^_^