Friday, November 24, 2006

Mehrajan Kuwait 7


I still can't believe Al Safi and Bu Khatir both participated in this mehrajan. I probably should have skipped work and spent the week in Kuwait... LOL Imagine I called into work and told that principal I was going to be absent for a week cuz there was going to be a major concert going down in Kuwait that I felt I had to be present for....
I think the UAE would still be trying to recover from the after effects of the principal of MPS blowing up. Where the school once stood would be nothing but an empty blackened crater and on the day of her explosion, sparks and negative colors would have darkened the skies, first around the whole Halwan area, then the rest of the surrounding areas until the light of the sun was extinguished from the whole of UAE. Then the multi-colored explosions would start. The people in the neighboring countries would think UAE was hosting some super high-tech laser show as they put on their shades and watched the amazing colors fill the darkened UAE skies.
Then seeing that her reaction, caused by moi, resulted in the demise of MPS her rage would expand a googol fold and at that point result in bringing about the demise of the world...
*nod nod* World Armaggedon.....
I guess that would mean no hope of Mehrajan Kuwait 8.

No comments: