- staying up late
- going to Masjid Sa3oud at least once (even if it is only for the 27th night)
- going to the Salaf Salah Masjid in Qarayen for Qiyam and then going to the halwan Co-op directly afterwards.
- After Qiyam going to the Baskin Robins and Dunkin Donuts. (my sis's opinion)
- actually going for Qiyam!
- Lots of Karak in the middle of the night after Qiyam.
- Reading Quran and trying to finish at least once in the month. (somehow I haven't started yet. I'll have to take my Quran to school this week inshalla)
- Putting away really good books, anime and nasheeds to be read, watched and listened to once ramadan is over.
- tents (hehe, as necessary as praying Taraweeh! lol)
- Vimto (a fruit flavored syrup that gets mixed in water like kool-aid)
I know there's lots of other things (can't remember them right now) but for me it's only now (a week into Ramadan) starting to have a small tingling of that feeling- albeit outside doesn't really "look" like Ramadan!
I seriously want some Lgeemat.. too lazy to make some myself, so we bought from a popular kitchen here in Sharjah. Everyone liked them except yours truly. They had that extra ingredient that I hate! lol seems they put that extra ingredient in almost everything during the holy month. (for those that might not know, the ingredient I'm refering to would be Cardamon.. i think they call it 'hail' here and 'habahan' in musr, not sure what it's really supposed to be in arabic.