Tuesday, September 16, 2008

OH. MY. GOD

I have seen it.. No, IT... as in what is over the 'horizon'...


I picked up a new Emirates Computer booklet yesterday while in Khalidiya Mall. I truly love that booklet. Usually it is only the computers and laptops (and most recently the iPod touch) that catch my eye. The phones were all mediocre (Dont get me wrong, I'm a hardcore Nokia fan to the point of not having eyes for anything less than just that - a Nokia) and nothing was really omg-worthy. That was soon to change though. I haven't felt this excited about a Nokia in a while.

The new Nokia N96. I must and WILL have that phone (inshallah)! I decided though, since I had promised myself not to waste funds in extravagance anymore, I'll wait. I'm going to be devoting my full attention to achieving my target weight - since there isnt much else up here in eff-ing AD to devote one's energies towards, besides tennis but anyways. Yeah, so when I reach that goal I'll reward myself with that sparkling gem of all Nokias (thus far). ::Runs off into the sunset making Mc-googoo eyes at the beauty of N96:: Hehehe.....

No comments: