Monday, April 30, 2007

O_o Safi o_O

OMG.. His Highness Safi-sama now has his own website! Amazing.. Though I was/am displeased that he used Eqaa in his new album.. I don't think there's anything wrong with Eqaa but it just doesn't seem befitting for Al Safi. Of course that's just my humble opinion..
In other nasheed news, I got spanked on the wrist today by 4shared.com for posting those two nasheeds from Ibtasm and an earlier nasheed that I had posted from a new album. My account was frozen until I discarded the contraband. I honestly don't see what the big deal was. It's not like I don't buy multiple copies of the same darn tapes.. I brought the Ibtasm cassette and CD (40 dhs just on one album!) and I won't mention the load of Alwan Al Taif (the producers of Ibtasm) tapes and CDs overflowing my tape -book- case.
People these days, Sheesh.

No comments: