Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Final Fantasy XII


I usually don't find adventure/RPG video games fun but here I must admit to the exception of Final Fantasy XII.
After staying up till I literally just fell over on my side right there on the floor, controller still in hand, from exhaustion- on a school night no less (being fully aware of the consequences of doing so) playing Vaan's mission level I came to the conclusion that I will definitely need to purchase that game sometime in the near future.. Maybe I'll comb Amazon for it and have Grandfather send it along with my GameCube games that have been sitting in his house since summer.
Damn! I forgot we have tennis so early today... (mean's I have half hour to finish up and get moving otherwise I'll be late and just hearing the coach start - even if she's getting on someone else's case- annoys me.)

No comments: