Sunday, July 09, 2006

Amusing

Came across a site this afternoon that greets it's visitors with:
The reader will kindly forgive any tendency to rough language or behavior on the part of the site owner.
Then it goes on to quote:
"Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
Might i add it was an American MilBlog (Dear God, I'm seriously off topic here....But then again if i mention that the american military pays for college for its soldiers then maybe i'm not OT after all. Ha Ha, not that it really makes sense to join the army in hopes of getting a free college pass. One would be lucky to make it back from Iraq, Afghanistan or any other US military excursion alive! Seriously i would not risk my life for Higher Education....if that were the case I'd prefer ignorance! )
Let me shut up though before Post Highschool goes Deep Political.....
(and for the record, I hate politics!)

No comments: